Monday, June 13, 2011

sweet /spicy summer time

With summer just beginning, it's difficult to say with any certainty that I have overcome summertime monotony. HOWEVER, I think I'm off to a darn good start. I will give credit where it is due though. So, thank you to...

Luke and Colette for having wedding showers.

Emily, Jenna, Mary, and Lauren for loving the Bachelorette as much as I do.
Colby for having a birthday...at Choctaw...with vests...and sequins.
Amy and Sarah, Lauren, Elizabeth, and Katie for much-needed porch time.

Harry Potter for being there any time I call (or pick up the book rather).
Various television networks for the seamless rollover from spring to summer shows. Well done. SYTYCD has yet to disappoint. Neither has My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.
Brandon for racing motorcycles (and letting me watch despite the nervous pit it created within me.)
Bryan and Zachary for being hopeless sports enthusiasts that love good food.


That being said...I've taken on the task (with the strong urging of my boyfriend) to work my way through the Pioneer Woman cookbook--Julie&Julia style. I am sure he has zero selfish motivation in this challenge...

But the task could turn out to be a weekly tasty experience...especially since the bad boys below turned out so well!



Perhaps I'll add exercising to my list of things to do each day since it seems I'll be eating myself into an oblivion...of course I'll dabble in all different types of exercise (just to maintain my power and control over the monotony).

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment